YUM! Restaurants International will help you work through the process.
Here's a closer look at our new franchisee approval process. First, you need to make sure that YRI is actively seeking candidates for new franchisees in your country of choice. Then, you will need to fill out our "Franchise Information Request Form". If you are selected, the Regional Franchise Recruitment Manager (RFRM) will contact you and send you a more detailed Franchisee Application. Once the RFRM receives your completed Franchisee Application, the Local Franchise Recruitment Manager will contact you regarding the additional requirements of the approval process.
Our 3 Step Program
1. Contact and Application:
- Start by filling out our Franchise Information Request Form
- If selected, a Regional Franchise Recruitment Manager (RFRM) will contact you
- You will then be asked to complete and return a comprehensive Franchisee Application
- At this point, if you are selected, you will be asked to:
- Meet with the RFRM to review the comprehensive application
- Undergo a background investigation
- Meet with appropriate YRI management team members
- Begin the market development zone and site selection process
- If you are approved as a new franchisee, you will then need to undergo restaurant training
Please understand that this process will likely include additional steps and requirements, and may vary from region to region in accordance with local laws and processes. This is not an advertisement to sell a franchise. An offer can only be made through a Uniform Franchise Offering Circular or other specific written offer by Yum! Restaurants International